Wednesday, November 2, 2016

What a Difference a Week Makes!

Barring any unforeseen issues with my "reassessments" by both doctor and chiropractor scheduled for Friday the Fourth, I feel I should be able to get back to work on Saturday! Woohoo!

I could not believe the difference in how I felt, between Sunday and Monday! The pain when walking has almost gone, just a bit of discomfort left.

A glimpse of sunrise - click to enlarge

Unusual cloud formations in the late afternoon

Meanwhile, a couple of photos "from where I stood" on the few days when the skies cleared a bit during October: It rained on 28 days during that month! (November isn't shaping up to be much better, either!)

Keep your weight in your heels!*

Tanya

* For those who were wondering, but were too shy to ask, this is an expression referring to the rider's position: When your feet are in the stirrups, keep your heels down! T.

No comments:

Post a Comment