Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Restorations & Adjustments


Restorations & Adjustments

That's the name of the new section I've added to my website!

Restorations are when Photoshop is used to remove creases, tears, spots and stains from the digital version of an old print - or a newer print that's seen more wear and tear than it deserves!

First, the print is scanned at high resolution, which results in a digital file. (If you don't have a scanner, try a nearby stationery outlet like Staples - they usually offer this service).

Then you email the digital file to me - saves you paying for postage!

I will work on the digital file to bring it back to life, removing those unsightly marks!

For the month of February I'm promoting this fledgling part of my business by offering introductory rates for photo restorations. You get this great deal because I need to do two things:

1.     Practice, practice, practice!
2.     Build my portfolio of samples!

See the attachment below for more information about this one-time offer!

So if you or your friends have some precious photos that need some loving, please get in touch!

Until next time!
Tanya

PS: In case you're wondering, adjustments in Photoshop are when I digitally alter an image's appearance. For example, I change a colour photo into black-and-white, or convert a photo to look like a painting or a sketch, etc. It is used in commercial work, too, when product photos need to have their backgrounds changed, things like that!

click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment