Sunday, February 24, 2013

New Photo Project

Spring must be just around the corner - I believe this because I feel that I'm finally emerging from my photo-funk!


One thing to get me going is my latest photography project:

THE ALPHABET PROJECT

Starting with A (surprise!).

One photo per letter.

The image may represent anything - an object, an emotion, a concept, a colour, etc.

There's no set time-line but I'm hoping to post at least one photograph per week.

I'm open to suggestions! If you have any brilliant ideas for the upcoming letter, please let me know!

If you'd like to follow along, be sure to "like" my photography Facebook page - don't forget to click on the wheel-thingy, too, and add the page to your interest list so that my posts have more chance of actually being posted to your feed!

If nothing else, this project should keep me out of trouble for the rest of the year!


Animated banner ad

No comments:

Post a Comment