Saturday, August 6, 2011

Loop The Lake - Invermere 2011

This is a fundraising run/walk that's held every year by the Rotarians of the valley.

Athletes have the choice of several categories, including a 10k and a half marathon.

To be completely honest, I'd forgotten about this event happening this weekend, until I learned earlier this week that my brother would be running the 10k!

So, it turned out to be great practice as I got to shoot runners for over an hour!

My brother passed my vantage point just under an hour after he started, so I got to shoot until he'd gone through the finish and cooled down enough to get into the car and consider the next order of business: Breakfast at Huckleberry's!

I've started going through the photo's and begun uploading to Smugmug. It's going to take a few days to finish all 600+ shots, though, along with the two other projects I'm working on right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment