Thursday, March 24, 2022

Playing with Video (Sort Of!)

Somewhere between Iqaluit and Resolute Bay

Having a lot of fun this winter, playing with video editing, creating video from images, adding music and captions ... who knows where it'll lead?!

For those who don't know, I have a fledgling Youtube channel called See To Sky. Click the link below to see my early efforts ... good for a giggle if nothing else!

My current project is re-energizing my experience aboard the Clipper Adventurer on an expedition voyage to the Canadian Arctic and Western Greenland in 2012.

Not only am I learning a lot about video editing, but I'm having a blast reliving the trip of a lifetime!

If you'd like to be notified of new additions, please subscribe and ding the bell!

Link to the See To Sky channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC46K4XreOqV9SK7amUsv6DA

Link to the (as yet incomplete) Expedition Voyage playlist: 
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXGxtnfNXtekVoGha4KtSVDpBqKzsVgNK

Until next time, stay safe!

Tanya

See To Sky - Youtube Channel

Browse My Photography Website

Sports Photography

Pet Photography

Etsy - Greeting Cards & Digital Downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment