Sunday, March 30, 2014

Country Roads

It must be spring! Yesterday I took my first unplanned shooting safari of the season: I turned off my usual route and followed a road I'd never traveled before - dirt roads are always the best!

Good light, no traffic, new points of interest! As always, click on the images for a better view.

First stop, the long-forgotten longdrop ...


I loved how the light was catching the outhouse. And can't decide if I like the image more in colour, or black and white! What do you think?

Then the barn on the hill:


The island in the reservoir:


The Canada geese who arrived a bit early for the spring thaw:


 The abandoned tractor at the end of the road:


It is nearly the end of March, so watch for my "March View" edition in the next few days!






No comments:

Post a Comment