Sunday, July 31, 2011

First Wedding

This was the first wedding that I'd either assisted at, or shot at. I did both yesterday, at Thijs and Jessica's wedding in Edgewater.

It was a great day, and I can only thank my friend and fellow photog, Shawna Elliott, for inviting me along for the experience, and the couple for allowing me to share their special day!

I particularly enjoyed shooting the getting ready scenes, the dress and other details, and the ceremony.

Despite it being the hottest day of the summer so far, and it being a garden wedding, the intimate affair was thoroughly enjoyed by the wedding party and guests alike!

I haven't looked at many of my photo's yet, but here's my fav so far:


I had a tough time, last night, glancing through the photo's I'd taken. I hated everything I saw. This is apparently a standard reaction when one looks at one's work too soon after an event - and when one's too tired! This morning things look better ... but I can't browse long because I'm off back to Panorama Resort for more mountain biking action this morning!

2 comments:

  1. Great job Tanya,post a few pictures
    I'd like to see more.It was in open place
    which lens do you used for it?
    have a nice day
    ciao from Tuscan Landscapes
    Matteo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Matteo! I used a Canon 24-70/2.8L lens on my 7D. More photo's will eventually come! ;-)

    ReplyDelete