Thursday, August 26, 2010

Jasmine Star = Dynamo

Now, I'm not even remotely interested in going into wedding photography, so that's not why I'm watching as much of this free online course as I can!

It's more about managing time, and people, breaking into the industry ...

If you want to join it's free to watch the live version ... and the video of the event will be for sale afterwards.

I'll be following Jasmine's blog in future, too, because she has a very engaging and honest writing style and is unusually generous about sharing her experience, both personal and technical.

If you (or someone you know) are in the market for a wedding photog, and have some $$ to invest in the ONLY tangible memories of the Big Day, Jasmine Star is a great candidate. She works mostly in California, but will travel.

I wish there were more photog's like her out there ... it seems that the more established photog's in any field are very territorial and aggressive about defending their turf!

1 comment:

  1. Hah! Seven months later and I've just completed my first engagement shoot as a 2nd shooter (see http://tanyadeleeuwphotography.blogspot.com/2011/03/first-job-engagement-shoot.html)! My how one's perspective can change when you're armed with knowledge and you're winning the battle over fear!

    ReplyDelete