Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Testimonial Request

As you know, I'm between jobs at the moment so, while I job-hunt, I'm trying to breathe a bit more life into my photography business - and I could really use your help!

If you have been a subject of my photography at any point in the past, I would be delighted if you would consider writing a testimonial about the experience. Just a paragraph - it can be as short, or as long, as you like!

Along with my everlasting gratitude, I am offering you an 9x12 (approx) print of the image of your choice*!

Here's more information about the offer:

Click to Enlarge
I'll be using the testimonials on my website, my social media outlets, and my blog.

Thank you very much!

Tanya

*This can be an image from your photo shoot, or a photograph of you at an event I was working at - or any other image that doesn't have another identifiable person in it! TIA

No comments:

Post a Comment