Friday, January 13, 2017

Photos Forbidden!

Yes, my physio has told me that, unless I'm shooting from a tripod, taking photos for the next while is off the menu!

I literally took 6 frames the day after my last appointment. Six too many, apparently!

So, even though it's the Pemberton WinterFest pop-up event weekend, the first in a couple of years that isn't going to be rained out, I can't go and take photos of the action on the frozen One Mile Lake!

Very frustrating but, if it means that I can hit the ground running, so to speak, with my horse shows and pet shoots in the spring, then that's the way it is going to be!

Jay-Zee - he was my first client of 2016!
In the meantime, I continue to tweak my website and play on social media to raise awareness of the services I offer, and hopefully drum up some business. It would be great if my photography could become a living-wage generator.

On that note, I remind you that this month I'm conducting a testimonial drive! So if you've worked with me in the past, or even just ordered prints from an event I was shooting at, I'd love to receive a brief paragraph about what a positive experience it was! You know I'll make it worth your while - check it out!

See you next week!
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment