Sunday, May 29, 2011

Smugmug

As you know, I (we) recently spent Big Dollars and purchased pro camera gear. To offset this, and hopefully to stop hearing little birds chirping "So when are you going to start working?", it really is time that I start finding ways to earn some money.

That means ... putting my butt on the line and becoming a "real" photographer!

That said, I've started to delete my flickr entries, and am moving my work (the stuff that I think people might be interested in buying) over to Smugmug until I have my own website with a gallery and shopping cart.


I'm starting with the windsurfing photo's from Ho'okipa, Maui, that I took over the last couple of weeks. I've actually loaded a lot more photo's on Smugmug, than I did on flickr, so hopefully those brave windsurfers will find images of themselves and consider purchasing a print, or a t-shirt or mug with their photo, or even a digital download!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shot Tanya! I'm realizing more and more how important good lenses are. A whole different world. I need to get my butt in gear too!

    ReplyDelete