Monday, May 4, 2020

Of Best Laid Plans & Covid-19 Coupons

"The best laid schemes o' mice an' men
gang aft a-gley." ~Robert Burns



I hope you and yours are all well!

I am extremely fortunate that the biggest impact Covid-19 had on me is that it derailed my plan to take my equestrian event photography to the next level  in 2020! Not a great time to have given up my "other" job!

While we await restart, I'm offering the following deals - available until the end of May:



Pet photo shoots: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1221612701306171/search/?query=tanya%20de%20leeuw&epa=SEARCH_BOX


Equestrian event photos: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10161111078128084&set=gm.3177819245589757&type=3&theater&ifg=1

If you can't access these links, please email me so that I can send the info to you!

Meanwhile, I continue to hope that we'll be out in all weathers together, but physically distancing, soon! As of today, my 2020 horse show schedule looks like this:

Jun 12-14    
June Classic Hunter/Jumper @ Maple Ridge EC

Jul 4            
Diamond Dressage Series 2 @ High Point EC

Jul 5            
Dressage Dogwood Show 2 @ Southlands RC (update: now cancelled)

Jul 31-Aug 2
Dog Days of Summer Hunter/Jumper @ Maple Ridge EC

Aug 6-9       
Summer Classic Hunter/Jumper @ Southlands RC

Aug 15/16   
Senior Summer Classic Dressage @ High Point EC

Sep 19         
Diamond Dressage Series #3 @ High Point EC

Oct 10-12   
Beth Underhill Clinic / LHC Equestrian @ Maple Ridge EC

I'd like to take this opportunity to say a big THANK YOU to those of you working to keep the horses well and happy under extremely challenging conditions. You, along with our hospital and paramedic teams, police and firefighting services, vets and farriers, delivery drivers and grocery store workers, and many other essential staff, allow the rest of us to self-isolate with some semblance of peace of mind.

Until next time ...

"Be kind. Be calm. Be safe." ~Dr Bonnie Henry

Tanya
Email
Website
Pet galleries
Horse show galleries





No comments:

Post a Comment