Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Horses Warm My Heart

I don't often get the opportunity to photograph horses - my favourite domestic animal - about even for 1st with dogs, cats being a close second!

I drive by the field these three are kept in every day between work and home - every day hoping that they'll be in a favourable position (ie: away from distracting man-made stuff) for photography. Today was the day!

Happily, the light was bright despite the falling snow, so it wasn't too much of a challenge ... and to make it even better, the black/bay and the skewbald came up to the fence to say hi! I'll be posting my favourite shot of the 10 minute session on my Facebook page, so mosey on over!




I'll be posting better-quality images on my Horses web page!


Images in Africa Safaris & Photography workshops

No comments:

Post a Comment