Sunday, May 20, 2012

Romance

Andrew, met his lady, Heather, on eHarmony ... it was the very last day of his membership when he decided to have one more look ... and the rest is history!

While we were in Maui a few weeks ago, Heather and Andrew accepted my offer of a "romance" shoot.

I was delighted that they did, because they didn't get engagement photos done prior to their wedding ... and I need the practice! (I'm ashamed to admit that I'm responsible for the rather dodgy set of photos taken at their registry office nuptials, so I owe them something for sure!)

They chose sunset on one of the best beaches on the island as their location, Big Beach at Makena, in South Maui.

Here are a few of my fav's from this outing ... they, and many more, may be viewed in higher resolution here:







No comments:

Post a Comment