Sunday, April 15, 2012

Herding Cats!

Luckily I had help at ICAN yesterday ... hubby Paul was there to lend a hand ... getting four tiny kittens in the same place at the same time ... and helping me get photos of a couple of skittish older kittens, too!

It was quite the sight, Paul's 6'2" frame in the tiny kitten room, terrified to move his feet for fear of treading on one of the four grey furballs who we don't think are more than five weeks old! It was a challenge, but we got some good shots! Below is one of my fav's of the litter ... the rest of the day's makings are in the gallery on my Smugmug page.


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this picture! I have one cat that I find it impossible to take a picture of. I can't imagine the work it took to get four kittens to stay together...good job to you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by, photogrrlpictures!

    ReplyDelete